Sunday, June 16, 2013

ª» Streaming Online Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name)

ª» Download and Stream Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name)



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #10723 in DVD
  • Brand: Trinity
  • Released on: 2007-09-04
  • Rating: G (General Audience)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Formats: Color, NTSC, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Dubbed in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .55 pounds
  • Running time: 214 minutes










Product Description

Hen's Tooth Video proudly presents two of the most successful Spaghetti Westerns ever made in a boxed set edition. Terence Hill (Mario Girotti) and Bud Spencer (Carlo Pedersoli) star in these wildly popular spoofs of the Italian Western genre. THEY CALL ME TRINITY and TRINITY IS STILL MY NAME are presented here for the first time in their theatrically correct anamorphic widescreen ratios, mastered from magnificent Technicolor prints. These comedies paved the way for Mel Brooks' Western send-up Blazing Saddles and made international superstars out of the team of Hill and Spencer, ushering in a twenty-five year association for the two actors. Together and separately they worked with some of the best Italian directors in the business (Sergio Leone, Sergio Corbucci, and Luchino Visconti). The Trinities were followed by hits like Crimebusters, Miami Supercops, Odds and Evens and countless others. Sit back and enjoy a double dose of Western comedy, Italian style!

TRINITY Twin Pack Includes BOTH Features * 214 minutes * English Dubbed * Widescreen (Anamorphic 2.35:1) Features Include: Original Theatrical Trailers * Photo Gallery of Lobby Cards * New Digital Transfers from the Original Negatives. Program content ©1970 ©1971 Rocca delle Macie All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Hen's Tooth Video. Licensed for United States and Canada * NTSC Region 1




Movie Info

Dbl. Feature: They Call Me Trinity (1971) & Trinity Is Still My Name ... They Call Me Trinity (1971): Starring Terence Hill, Bud Spencer, Farley Granger, ...,"Trinity Is Still My Name" like the ... adventures "They Call Me Trinity" and "Trinity Is Still My ... and after 22 years they still know how to pack a ...,Two-disc set includes "They Call Me Trinity" and "Trinity Is Still My Name." SKU: D53068. ... Trinity Twin Pack DVD ... Trinity Is Still My Name (1972),eBay: Classic spaghetti westerns about the two bumbling brothers Trinity and Bambino. THEY CALL ME TRINITY and TRINITY IS STILL MY NAME See individual titles for ...,Actor: Terence Hill (actor) and Bud Spencer (actor), Title: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (DVD), Distributor: Hens Tooth Video ...,This review is from: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (DVD) ... (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (DVD),Trinity Twin Pack; Trinity is Still My Name/They Call Me Trinity: Running Time: 214 Minutes: Movie Details: Color: They Call Me Trinity/Trinity is Still My Name DVD ...,Trinity Twin Pack: They Call Me Trinity / Trinity Is Still My Name (2 Disc DVD),"In Trinity is Still My Name, there is a missing scene where Trinity, Bambino and his mother and father are having dinner and his father tells them they ought to get ...,Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (1971)



Movie Trailer


Download and Stream Best Action Movie Movie Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name)


Rating :
Category : Action Movie
Amazon.com: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is ...
Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (1971)

Trinity Twin Pack They Call Me Trinity Trinity is Still My Name ...
"In Trinity is Still My Name, there is a missing scene where Trinity, Bambino and his mother and father are having dinner and his father tells them they ought to get ...

Trinity Twin Pack: They Call Me Trinity / Trinity Is Still My Name ...
Trinity Twin Pack: They Call Me Trinity / Trinity Is Still My Name (2 Disc DVD)

They Call Me Trinity/Trinity is Still My Name DVD Movie
Trinity Twin Pack; Trinity is Still My Name/They Call Me Trinity: Running Time: 214 Minutes: Movie Details: Color: They Call Me Trinity/Trinity is Still My Name DVD ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me ...
This review is from: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (DVD) ... (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (DVD)

DVD: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My ...
Actor: Terence Hill (actor) and Bud Spencer (actor), Title: Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name) (DVD), Distributor: Hens Tooth Video ...

They Call Me Trinity Trinity is Still My Name DVD, 2007 | eBay
eBay: Classic spaghetti westerns about the two bumbling brothers Trinity and Bambino. THEY CALL ME TRINITY and TRINITY IS STILL MY NAME See individual titles for ...

Trinity Twin Pack - Buy Movies at Movies Unlimited - The Movie ...
Two-disc set includes "They Call Me Trinity" and "Trinity Is Still My Name." SKU: D53068. ... Trinity Twin Pack DVD ... Trinity Is Still My Name (1972)

THEY CALL ME TRINITY: THE SERIES at HOLLYWOOD TEEN MOVIES
"Trinity Is Still My Name" like the ... adventures "They Call Me Trinity" and "Trinity Is Still My ... and after 22 years they still know how to pack a ...

Dbl. Feature: They Call Me Trinity (1971) & Trinity Is Still My ...
Dbl. Feature: They Call Me Trinity (1971) & Trinity Is Still My Name ... They Call Me Trinity (1971): Starring Terence Hill, Bud Spencer, Farley Granger, ...


4.0 stars, based on 17 Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

ª» Streaming Online Trinity Twin Pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity is Still My Name)

Info Terkini | Cara dan Tips Merawat Gigi Berlubang | Daftar Gaji PNS tahun 2013 - Status lucu Facebook dan Twitter | Jadwal Imsak Ramadhan 1434H 2013M | Menu Resep Sahur dan Buka Puasa Ramadhan | Jadwal Imsakiyah Ramadhan 1434 H | Resep Buka Puasa Murah dan Sehat