Saturday, June 15, 2013

ª» Watch Full Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition)

ª» View Online Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition)



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #158077 in DVD
  • Brand: Buena Vista Home Video
  • Released on: 2007-09-25
  • Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Dolby, Special Edition, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Dimensions: 7.50" h x
    .63" w x
    5.40" l,
    .21 pounds
  • Running time: 89 minutes

Features

  • Directed by: Charles Griffith
  • Cast: Ron Howard ("Happy Days", "A Beautiful Mind"), Christopher Norris ("Another World', 'Santa Barbara"), Corbin Bernson ("Circuit Breaker", "Eat My Dust", "Star Quest"), Peter Isaksen ("Vanishing America'0
  • Year: 1976










Product Description

Put the pedal to the metal and burn rubber with the clutch-popping excitement of this digitally mastered supercharged version of Eat My Dust, starring Ron Howard. Young Hoover (Howard) is dying to impress Darlene. She’s into going fast, he’s into Darlene, but when they both get into a red-hot race car, the reckless fun accelerates into a trunkful of hot pursuits. They’re off on the open road for a tire-squealing, fender-bending adventure to who knows where — and all Smokey can do is eat their dust!




Movie Info

Roger Cormans Eat My Dust is coming to DVD ... EAT MY DUST: SUPERCHARGED EDITION burns rubber with fantastic special features such as âHow to Crash on a ...,Askville Question: What's the difference between a regular dvd and a supercharged edition dvd : Movies,Movie Review: East My Dust Supercharged Edition. By Damian P. | Friday, October 26, 2007. ... and 1976's Eat My Dust, starring Ron Howard, ...,Here's what the filmmaker has to say about his 1976 production "Eat My Dust!": ... Since is the new "Supercharged Edition" of the movie, you'd expect a few extras.,eBay: Two young men who have an unbridled passion for race car driving, steal an automobile, and wreak havoc in a small community. Included in the action is one of ...,Eat My Dust Theatrical Release: May 28, 1976 / Running Time: 88 Minutes / Rating: PG Writer/Director: Charles B. Griffith Cast: Ron Howard (Hoover Niebold ...,Eat My Dust [Supercharged Edition] showtimes & tickets. Search by location, title, or genre: How to edit favorite theaters 'Paranormal Activity 4' 'The ...,Ron Howards move from sitcom star to director began with playing the lead in this Roger Corman-produced car chase flick, after which he would move to behind the ...,Case Number 12126: Small Claims Court: Eat My Dust: Supercharged Edition. Buena Vista // 1976 // 89 Minutes // Rated PG Reviewed by Judge David Johnson // September ...,Find Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition) at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Action Movie Movie Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition)


Rating :
Category : Action Movie
Amazon.com: Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition): Paul Bartel ...
Find Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition) at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

DVD Verdict Review - Eat My Dust: Supercharged Edition
Case Number 12126: Small Claims Court: Eat My Dust: Supercharged Edition. Buena Vista // 1976 // 89 Minutes // Rated PG Reviewed by Judge David Johnson // September ...

UpcomingDiscs.com » Blog Archive » Eat My Dust Supercharged ...
Ron Howards move from sitcom star to director began with playing the lead in this Roger Corman-produced car chase flick, after which he would move to behind the ...

Eat My Dust! (1976) - Overview - MSN Movies
Eat My Dust [Supercharged Edition] showtimes & tickets. Search by location, title, or genre: How to edit favorite theaters 'Paranormal Activity 4' 'The ...

Eat My Dust: Supercharged Edition DVD Review
Eat My Dust Theatrical Release: May 28, 1976 / Running Time: 88 Minutes / Rating: PG Writer/Director: Charles B. Griffith Cast: Ron Howard (Hoover Niebold ...

Eat My Dust DVD, 2007, Super Charged Edition | eBay
eBay: Two young men who have an unbridled passion for race car driving, steal an automobile, and wreak havoc in a small community. Included in the action is one of ...

EAT MY DUST! - DVD review | Movie Metropolis
Here's what the filmmaker has to say about his 1976 production "Eat My Dust!": ... Since is the new "Supercharged Edition" of the movie, you'd expect a few extras.

Movie Review: East My Dust Supercharged Edition | Blogcritics
Movie Review: East My Dust Supercharged Edition. By Damian P. | Friday, October 26, 2007. ... and 1976's Eat My Dust, starring Ron Howard, ...

Eat My Dust returns to the format via a "Supercharged Edition" in ...
Askville Question: What's the difference between a regular dvd and a supercharged edition dvd : Movies

Roger Cormans Eat MY Dust on DVD Sept 25th - MoviesOnline
Roger Cormans Eat My Dust is coming to DVD ... EAT MY DUST: SUPERCHARGED EDITION burns rubber with fantastic special features such as âHow to Crash on a ...


4.8 stars, based on 83 Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

ª» Watch Full Eat My Dust (Supercharged Edition)

Info Terkini | Cara dan Tips Merawat Gigi Berlubang | Daftar Gaji PNS tahun 2013 - Status lucu Facebook dan Twitter | Jadwal Imsak Ramadhan 1434H 2013M | Menu Resep Sahur dan Buka Puasa Ramadhan | Jadwal Imsakiyah Ramadhan 1434 H | Resep Buka Puasa Murah dan Sehat